Phone Capital One about their credit cards on 0344 481 4000 – this contact number has customer service advisors ready to take enquiries.
Credit cards are usually seen as a necessary evil, with many shunning them altogether because of a previous bad experience with high interest rates, bad debts and a poor credit rating. This is where Capital One comes in. Capital one is a bank that specializes in providing Credit Card to individuals who have bad credit history. Captial One knows just how hard it is to start building a good credit rating; that’s why they want to help. They are the winner of the 2015 Best Achievement in Treating Customers Fairly Award given by the Card and Payments Awards. With this kind of award, customers know that they can trust Capital One with their financial future.
Capital One values this trust given them and shows this by taking care of their customers’ best interest. One of the ways they do this is to make credit card banking easier.
- You can enrol with Capital One here: https://www.capitaloneonline.co.uk/CapitalOne_Consumer/EnrollStep1.do
Here you can access their online service where you will be able to: view transaction hisory, make payments to merchants, create a Direct Debit payment, set email alerts concerning your account and access your account for a balance transfer.
If you have questions about the Capital One credit card or about credit cards in general, then you can visit their FAQs for some quick answers but if you prefer to talk to our customer representatives.
- You can call them at the Capital One phone number 0344 481 4000 or you can log in to your account and send them a secure message here: http://www.capitalone.co.uk/support/contact-us.jsf
- If your credit card is lost or stolen, then call their emergency helpline at: 0800 952 5267
If you still have other concerns, then you can use one of the following Capital One contact numbers to talk to their customer helpline team. Note that these numbers are available 24/7 unless otherwise stated:
- If you require assistance with your online account – call 03444 814 000
- If you have general account enquiries – call them at 03444 812 812 local or +44 115 993 8002 if abroad
- If you want to report your card lost or stolen – call 0800 952 5267 local or +44 115 993 8002 if overseas.
- If you think you’re a victim of fraud or if you are having problem with a transaction – call 03444 812 812.
- Follow- up on existing applications – call 0800 952 5252 – available from 9am – 5pm on Weekdays.
- If you’re an extra card holder call 0800 952 5068 – available from 9am – 5pm on weekdays
- If you require assistance in understanding – call them at the Capital One contact number 0344 481 4814 – this service is available from 8am-9pm on Weekdays.
You can connect with them on their social media accounts:
- You can send a tweet via Twitter to: @CapitalOneUK
- To connect with them on Facebook or like their UK page, see: https://www.facebook.com/capitaloneuk
- You can follow them on Google Plus at: https://plus.google.com/116748370513869488131/
- Alternatively, you can email them at firstname.lastname@example.org with customer service enquiries or feedback.
You can also write a letter through snail mail to:
Capital One Card Services,
P.O. Box 5283,
If you want to make a Capital One credit card payment via cheque, then you can post a letter to:
Capital One Card Services,
P.O. Box 1000,